We all know that a lot of famous people are rich. They are millionaires! I’m a dollaraire. We are not the same.
But while some celebs are millionaires, others are like, multi, multi, multimillionaires. And whilst browsing through the net worths of famous people, I found out there are celebs who are richer than most. Some that I never expected to be as rich as they are.
Reminder, take the following info with a tiny grain of salt, because it came from the internet. However, it’s still most likely in ballpark range of their wealth, meaning…they are still REALLY RICH NO MATTER WHAT.
1. Carrot Top: $70 million
He has been headlining a show at the Luxor Hotel in Vegas since 2005, and it makes him around $8 million per year.
2. Vanna White: $85 million
3. Kaley Cuoco: $100 million
4. Kenny G: $100 million
5. LL Cool J: $120 million
6. Rowan Atkinson: $150 million
7. David Guetta: $150 million
8. Heidi Klum: $160 million
She makes $19 million a year from all her various ventures.
9. Jim Parsons: $160 million
10. Sacha Baron Cohen: $160 million
11. Adam Levine: $160 million
12. Sofia Vergara: $180 million
13. Usher: $180 million
He sings, acts, and is part owner of the Cleveland Cavaliers and the music streaming service Tidal.
14. Master P: $200 million
He is a media mogul in addition to being a rapper, with a salary of about $20 million a year.
15. Ed Sheeran: $200 million
16. Babyface: $200 million
17. Jessica Simpson: $200 million
18. Gordon Ramsey: $200 million
19. Vin Diesel: $225 million
He makes a lot of money from the Fast and Furious movies, including $20 million for the 10th one.
20. Samuel L. Jackson: $250 million
21. Pharrell: $250 million
He produces and also does a lot of collaborations in the fashion industry.
22. Steve Harvey: $200 million
23. Adele: $220 million
24. Denzel Washington: $280 million
He acts, produces, directs. He made around $40 million for The Little Things. He’s Denzel.
25. Calvin Harris: $300 million
26. Robert Downey Jr.: $300 million
27. Katy Perry: $330 million
28. Keanu Reeves: $380 million
29. Jennifer Lopez: $400 million
30. Penn and Teller: $400 million
31. Gisele Bündchen: $400 million
32. Jackie Chan: $400 million
He is not only an actor, but also owns a production company and a line of movie theaters in China.
33. Garth Brooks: $400 million
34. Shania Twain: $400 million
35. Judge Judy: $440 million
She literally made $47 million a YEAR from Judge Judy.
36. Adam Sandler: $420 million
37. Dr. Phil: $460 million
38. George Clooney: $500 million
39. Simon Cowell: $600 million
40. Howard Stern: $650 million
41. Bono: $700 million
Obviously we know him from U2 but he also has a side-hustle as a real estate investor, and is on the board of a private equity firm called Elevation Partners and something called Zipline drone delivery.
42. Dwayne Johnson: $800 million
It’s not just from acting, but also from being a stakeholder in Teremana Tequila.
43. Jerry Seinfeld: $950 million
44. Rihanna: $1.2 billion
Thanks in large part to Fenty Beauty and Savage x Fenty.
Keep up with the latest daily buzz with the BuzzFeed Daily newsletter!