Activision only previously teased and then listed what Call of Duty‘s Terminator crossover items were going to be. The latter had a few pictures, but didn’t fully showcase what these cosmetics looked like during gameplay. A new trailer does just that, giving users a better peek at the T-800 and T-1000 sprinting, shooting, and doing other Call of Duty-esque things.
Set to a familiar theme, the trailer is mainly focused on the two main bundles in the game with each of the aforementioned Terminators, both of which mainly pull from the second film. They will be available from August 1 to August 31 and will likely be around 2,400 COD Points each (around $20). People who buy both get the “Target Acquired” LMG Weapon Blueprint and the “Endoskeleton Skull” Charm.
RELATED: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Extended Gameplay Trailer Demos Campaign Mission
While Activision explained what would be in each pack, this new drop is a little more detailed. The names of these are mostly quotes from the films and may not be important out of context, but the T-1000 will be able to mimic the voices of the other characters, which is a new touch. The Tracer Pack: Terminator T-800 Mastercraft Ultra Limited Time Bundle will have:
- Ultra “Model T-800” Operator, including 49 Quips, three of which are earned by leveling up the Operator
- “Terminated” Finishing Move
- “Trust Me” Highlight Intro
- “He’ll Live” MVP Highlight
- Multiple skins
- Ultra-Rarity “Neutral Processor” Assault Rifle Weapon Blueprint, which features tracer rounds and two Legendary Weapon Blueprints: The “Coltan Alloy” SMG and the “Motorhead” Shotgun
- An “Infrared Optics” Reticle
- The “Always Scanning” Charm
- The Legendary “I’ll Be Back” Animated Emblem
And the Tracer Pack: Terminator T-1000 Ultra Operator Limited Time Bundle will include:
- Ultra “Model T-1000” Operator includes 14 unique Quips, three earned through leveling the Operator, plus 60 mimicry quips disguised as other Operators
- “Blocker Remover” Finishing Move
- “My Turn” Highlight Intro
- “I Wouldn’t Worry” MVP Highlight
- Three Legendary Weapon Blueprints: the “Liquid Metal” SMG, the “Persistent Mission” Assault Rifle and the “Identity Theft” LMG
- The Legendary “Unstoppable” Animated Calling Card
- The Animated “Full Chase” Emblem
- The “Alternative Future” Watch
RELATED: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II Gameplay Trailer Shows Explosive Campaign, Warzone 2.0 Detailed
The previously revealed and Terminator-inspired Titanium Trials: Endurance battle royale game mode will also run from August 11 through August 24, which makes everyone a little more resilient in a few different ways. Players can earn nine other rewards like the “Titanium Chrome” Weapon Camo, the “I’ll Be Back” Calling Card, and more.
And in a peculiar turn, Activision is also selling Call of Duty-branded Terminator merch on its store. There’s a tumbler, a few shirts, and a hoodie with the two IPs on them, seemingly for anyone who loves both Activision’s shooter series and the sci-fil film franchise.
Read The Full Article Here