In DEG’s Watched at Home Top 20 List, Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings returned with a vengeance, landing at No. 2 after its physical media release. Ridley Scott’s The Last Duel also appeared on the list, landing at No. 18, which is good news for a vastly under appreciated film.
Elsewhere, holiday favorites such as 2000’s How the Grinch Stole Christmas and 2018’s The Grinch continued to dominate while favorites like The Polar Express and Home Alone popped up for the first time this year.
DEG compiles the Watched at Home Top 20 list with the most widely consumed titles on disc and digital during the previous week (except for outside subscription-based streaming platforms). Assembled with the newest studio and retailer data every seven days, it showcases current consumer enthusiasm for home viewing of the newest film and television releases.
Please see below for the December 9 Watched at Home Top 20 list:
1. Yellowstone S4 (Paramount)
2. Venom: Let There Be Carnage (Sony)
3. Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (Disney)
4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas (2000, Universal)
5. The Grinch (2018, Universal)
6. Free Guy (20th Century Studios)
7. Yellowstone S1 (Paramount)
8. Yellowstone S2 (Paramount)
9. Elf (Warner Bros.)
10. Yellowstone S3 (Paramount)
11. Harry Potter – Complete 8-Film Collection (Warner Bros.)
12. Home Alone (Disney)
13. Old (Universal)
14. The Suicide Squad (Warner Bros.)
15. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation (Warner Bros.)
16. F9: The Fast Saga (Universal)
17. The Polar Express (Warner Bros.)
18. The Last Duel (Disney)
19. Candyman (Universal)
20. After We Fell (Vertical)